I tried to dance my weight off for one week . I wanted to lose about 20 pounds the least. I saw it on advertisements so I got up one day and did it for about a week. I love dancing to Caribbean music like Aidonia , RDX and Vybz Kartel etc. These Jamaican music makes me do my thing right in my living room when I started on the first day I felt so alive but I was also so hungry at the same time so I took a break and started to eat my good eats , that’s what I call my food because it don’t make you gain a lot of weight its also very delicious . I’m not a chef or anything but I know how to make nice healthy foods. The week ended and I took a break every day to eat my homemade foods . I can’t afford to dance every day maybe some people can be its just not for me . I love being active its just that dancing is too much .I also love slow dancing but I don’t think it makes you lose much weight .
I will continue to lose weight my way , just by eating good foods that’s what I do best . I am different in my own way you some of you want to dance off your weight do it but to me the best way is to eat good foods.I lost 30 pounds.
- Healthy Good Eating Habits (patrickraddad.wordpress.com)
- Eating-Up-Good-Nutrition (everydayfamily.com)
- Jessica Simpson Struggling to Lose the Baby Weight (everydayfamily.com)
- Nutrition: 3 Common Weight Loss Mistakes, Are You Making These? (davidvalefitness.wordpress.com)
- Goals (lifeweightscoaching.wordpress.com)
- How To Eat The Foods That You love While Losing Weight (shaniideedotcom.wordpress.com)
- Work it, Girl! You Have to Incorporate Cardio into Your Workout (everydayfamily.com)
- Dance Pizazz’s Top Four Tips on How Dancing Can Help Improve Flexibility (prweb.com)
- Vybz Kartel Want His Fans To Step Up Pressure On Jamaican Authorities (realbigfaces.com)